Flushing, New York
1. Assist licensed architect to prepare design from sketches to drawings, primarily including schematic designs and working drawings with AutoCAD for private houses and multiple dwelling apartments.
2. Build 3D models and produce 3D renderings using AutoCAD, Sketchup in project development for plan design purposes.
3. Use AutoCAD to convert design drawings into construction documents, including elevations, floor plan layouts, Building Payment Plans (BPPs), etc.
4. Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for projects under licensed architects’ and engineers’ direction. Meet with licensed architects, engineers and other professionals to better coordinate drawings and improve plans into depth of construction phases.
5. Assist licensed architects and engineers in preparation of project application paperwork and communication with plan examiners from Building Department to ensure project execution.
Bachelor degree in Architecture